Saturday, October 4, 2014

Holding On, Keep Holding On...

OK, I know, it's awfully Beverly Craven.

But I've only gone and bleedin' done it.   Yep, Transamerica, DONE!!!

I have so much to share about yesterday and today but I am, for some reason, uncharacteristically, completely and utterly exhausted. And overjoyed.

For now, here's a couple of shots of the final moments.

Happy Finished Girl...

I love you Steed
It's Official

Full posts to come.

Thank to all of you for your ongoing support.

Me x

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! MASSIVE well done!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, and for your kind donation, and for all your support throughout this trip-you've been an absolute star :-) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, I've managed one blog Mr Jerry, another yet to come... You must be almost there?

      Delete
    2. I'm in Nimrod, OR hahaha. I deserve it though. I've got about 6 days left. I'm not as fast as ye old steed.

      Delete

  3. I'm researching the best place in London for a bucket of margarita and will be first in line to buy you one. Seriously well done (although the words don't even come close). X

    ReplyDelete